OFF-STREET PARKING COMMISSION
MUNICIPAL PARKING LOTS SNOW EMERGENCY INSTRUCTIONS
SNOW PHONE LINE: (413) 642-9411
Plowing of MUNICIPAL OFF-STREET LOTS ARE NOT DONE DURING BUSINESS DAY HOURS. CORE LOTS ARE PLOWED AFTER A SNOW STORM ENDS AND AFTER THE SNOW EMERGENCY LOTS ARE PLOWED.
SNOW EMERGENCIES ARE CALLED AFTER A SNOW STORM ENDS OR JUST AS IT IS ENDING.
1. To sign up for the snow ban phone alert, please contact Community Development at (413) 572-6246 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you are not on the snow ban phone alert list, please call the Snow Phone Line at (413) 642-9411 for parking lot status updates.
3. The phone line will tell you the time that the ban will be effective and will instruct you on when to move to alternative lots. DO NOT MOVE TO SNOW EMERGENCY LOTS UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THE PHONE LINE INSTRUCTS.
4. Core paved municipal parking lots are served by the “Blue Light.” When the “Blue Light” is flashing, these lots are closed for plowing and parkers should find a spot in an alternative location.
5. SNOW EMERGENCY LOTS WILL BE
A. CHURCH & ELM STREET GRAVEL LOTB. MAIN STREET RESTAURANT LOTC. RAILROAD AVE LOT (NORTH SIDE)D. RIVERWALK LOT (MEADOW STREET)
Lot Snow Map - Downtown