How do I file for a marriage license?
Both parties must come into the City Clerk’s Office to file Marriage Intentions. You both must be over 18 years old to file. If you or your partner are under 18, a Court Order from the court house signed by your parent is needed. The marriage license must be used within 60 days from the date you file. Once filed, there is a three day waiting period before you can pick the license to use. If you are divorced, you cannot file until the day after your divorce is final. The filing fee is $25.00.

You will need to know the following information:
Contact Information
Parent’s full names (First, Middle, Last and Surnames)
Social Security Number
Date and Location of planned marriage
Officiant Information (Name, Address, and Telephone Number)

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a certified copy of a birth, marriage, or death certificate?
2. How do I file for a marriage license?
3. How to I obtain a Burial Permit?
4. How can I obtain a Fishing & Wildlife license?